During the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Association of Pool & Spa Professionals elected Andrew Levinson to its board of directors, along with a slate of new officers for the 2018-19 term. Additionally, Donna K. Williams (last year’s chair-elect) assumed the new role of chairman of the board.
“The APSP board of directors plays a critical role in helping members succeed and are the driving force to move the association and industry forward,” says Lawrence Caniglia, APSP president and CEO. “APSP would not exist if it were not for the efforts of these individuals stepping into these vital volunteer leadership roles and I thank them for their efforts to make the pool and hot tub industry better for everyone.”
In addition to serving as chairman of the board for APSP, Williams was named vice president for POOLCORP in February 2018 and has served as chief marketing officer there since May 2015.
Andrew Levinson is the president of Jet Line Products. Levinson is highly active in the pool and hot tub industry and has held several leadership roles, including president and former board of director member of the Northeast Spa and Pool Association and past president of the Long Island Pool and Spa Association.
With the appointments of Williams and Levinson, APSP’s 2018-19 board consists of nine members, including:
- Chairman-elect, Maurizio Vozza of Nordic Products Inc.
- Secretary/treasurer, Scott Frost of Zodiac Pool Systems
- Immediate past board chairman, Chris Curcio of Litehouse Products, LLC
- Jeanne Fec of Frank Lynn & Associates Inc.
- Richard Garbee of GLI Pool Products
- Jack Manilla, CBP, CSP of Portofino Pools
- Jon Viner, Bio-Lab, Inc. A KIK Custom Products Company