NESPA inducted its 2019-20 board of directors at the association’s annual membership meeting held in September. The following members of the executive committee for the association were sworn into office:
- President – Mitch Katz, ELITE Landscaping, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Vice president – Amy Rullo, Premier Pool Renovations/Aquatic Artistry, Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Treasurer – Chas Bogardus, Budd’s Pools & Spas, Deptford, New Jersey
- Secretary – Julie Kazdin Kazdin Pools Inc., Southampton, New York
- Past president – Barry Kenny, Bel-Aqua Pool Supply, New Rochelle, New York
“I look forward to working closely with our board on developing new ways to serve our growing membership and our industry as a whole,” says newly elected president Mitch Katz. “Each member of the board brings their unique experience to the work that we do. I’m grateful that I get the chance to lead this team of volunteers as we work to shape the pool and spa industry in the northeast for years to come.”
The board is also comprised of representatives from NESPA’s four chapters as well as directors at large.
Directors At Large
- Bob Baron, Baron Pool Service
- George Kazdin, Kazdin Pools Inc.
- Mark Warshaw, Bel-Aqua Pool Supply
- Bill Drakeley, Drakeley Pool Co.
- Roberto Romano, David Cooke Plaster Co.
- Bob Russell, Glen Gate Company
Long Island Chapter
- Kyle Chaikin, Chaikin Ultimate Pools
- Ed Cohen, Chaikin Ultimate Pools
- Julie Kazdin-Boucher, Kazdin Pools
Metro NY-NJ Chapter
- Bob Blanda, Mill Bergen Pool Center
- Issac Keselman, Aqua Doctor, Inc.
- John Migliaccio, The Pool & Spa Place
- Chas Bogardus, Budd’s Pool Company
- Amy Rullo, Premier Pool Renovations/Aquatic Artistry
- Adam Skelly, Penn Valley Pools